Entry Form Click here
Adventure Riding Course
Kylie Connolly Ph
This Course is designed as a 3 day live in training camp where you learn everything there is about adventure riding. Gain your riding skills by day and at night you learn all the other tricks.
We help build your skills, knowledge and confidence to get on the open road and experience motorcycle adventure traveling.
Course Cost and Duration
3 days - 8:30am Saturday to 3 pm Monday
We cater for the beginner to the experienced rider on any style of an off-road bike.
- Body Positioning
- Brake, Clutch and Throttle control and set up
- Turning (seated and standing)
- Line choice, hazard perception and vision
- Cornering, cambers, climbs, descents and erosion mounds
- Picking your bike up
- logs, rocks and sand
- luggage (packing and weight distribution)
- Fatigue management
- Corner man system
- Tag a long tour on Monday
Accommodation and meals
There is camping available at the training camp. This is at no extra cost and includes flushing toilets and hot showers. You will need to be self sufficient with camping gear.
The training camp is 19km from Casino. You can book your own motel accommodation at your cost and travel to the venue each day if you prefer.
2 x Breakfast (Sunday and Monday)
3 x Morning teas (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
2 x Lunches (Saturday and Sunday) - Monday you will buy your own pub lunch)
2 x Dinners (Saturday and Sunday)
What to bring
- Road registered bike with a full tank of fuel and preferably fitted with off-road tyres and your camping equipment.
- Helmet, jacket, pants, ADV or MX boots, gloves, goggles or helmet with visor.